Nancy Addison delivers the right recipe for healthy bodies and minds through a personal journey of discovery of what nourishes every cell, tissue, organ, and thought. Audiences are invigorated by her charismatic approach to eating healthy as they gain a real understanding that what we eat is, truly, who we are. Nancy’s clients have reversed medical conditions, lost weight, and learned how to eat energizing, healthy, fresh food.
Nancy is well-versed in the art of health and nutrition, having studied with world renowned Doctors and nutritionists as well as having received certification from various Institutes and Universities including:
- Graduate of The Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Health Counselor by Columbia University Teachers College
- Board Certified Health Practitioner with The American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Studied with Natalia Rose in Detoxification
- Certified by eCornell University in Plant-Based Nutrition
- Certified for Basic Intensive in Health-Supportive Cooking at the Natural Gourmet Institute for Food and Health in NYC
- Certified Raw Food Chef, Instructor and Teacher
- Studied Mediterranean Cooking in Syros, Greece with Australasian College of Health & Sciences
- Studied Conscious Organic Farming and Raw Food Cuisine at the Tree of Life
- Graduate of Hollins College
- Studied Culinary Arts at Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School in London, England
- Psychosomatic Therapy Certified Practitioner with the Australasian Institute of Body-Mind Analysis and Psychosomatic Therapy
Before becoming a professional speaker and health counselor, Nancy experienced a penicillin overdose at a young age that demanded numerous blood transfusion and bone marrow tests, leaving her with acute anemia. Craving sugar for energy, she came very close to becoming diabetic and gained 50 extra unhealthful pounds while pregnant. She began to research all she could on health, nutrition and self-healing. Nancy adjusted her stressful lifestyle and food choices.
Nancy now commits her practice to exposing and educating audiences and clients on the effects of toxins found in our daily environment and eating healthier to stay younger looking and have a more energetic, optimum lifestyle. Nancy is an expert in diabetes, heart disease and cancer diets.
Her two, soon to be published books, are endorsed by world-renowned doctors.
Nancy walks her talk, living a balanced life: mind, body, and spirit. “I love working with people who have that ah-ha moment, realizing their health is their greatest asset. It’s exhilarating to assist my clients in developing wellness, balance, and harmony in all aspects of their lives.” Always enthusiastic about helping others achieve a vibrant, sustainable, healthful way of living, Nancy teaches healthful living, cooking, and raw food cuisine preparation, as well as organic gardening.