Want to take the next step and really improve your health?
Schedule a private phone consultation with Nancy Addison!
Many feel like they have exhausted every avenue – not only conventional methods but alternative as well!
If you are frustrated because you feel like you have spent so much and tried so much already … if you truly want to be healthy and prevent disease … or if you just want to augment your current diet or therapies with natural methods…
Transform your life by taking the steps to rejuvenate your health, while Nancy guides you through the journey with support and love.
How do I schedule my consultation?
Contact Nancy at email@example.com or 214-202-9243 to set up your appointment today.
- How much does a consultation cost?
- Private Consultation with Nancy Addison (2 hours): $500
- Follow up Private Consultation (45 mins): $198
- Is it necessary to have read one of Nancy’s books before scheduling a consultation?
- No. While Nancy prefers to do consultations with those who are familiar with her books. Nancy will also counsel individuals who need to be supported or encouraged from the very start.
- What information about myself do I have to provide to Nancy prior to my consultation?
- You will fill out a health history form (on this website), which focuses on key information that Nancy needs in order to recommend a program tailored to your health needs.
Initial Consultation: $500
Follow-Up Consultation: $198
What Nancy’s clients say about her:
“Nancy has a powerful and motivating method of implementing changes in your life for rapid improvement in your health. Her subject material is the best information available . She will stay with the program she designs as long as you will, When you take it home it then becomes part of your daily living. Results are fairly dramatic and sustainable. It is a privilege to have been a client as I continue to refer clients to Nancy. I highly recommend her without reservation! Nancy is an expert with high integrity. Great results.”
– Gary Massad M.D. – Head physician at the 1989 World Championships for the United States Cycling Federation in France, attending physician for the United States Cycling Federation (USCF) to the Tour of Texas; Attending physician to the Ironman Man Hawaii; Attending Physician, United States Triathlon Association; Attending Physician United States Tae Kwon Do Association, Attending Physician United States Cycling Federation.”
Kimberly Wechsler put this testimony on Linked in – “My husband and I highly recommend Nancy when it comes to health and nutrition. My husband has had stage 4 bladder cancer and we did;t want to fool around or waste anytime in fighting his cancer. Nancy set up a dietary plan including other lifestyle changes, for us to follow and we followed it to as closely as we could. We did combine her guidelines with chemotherapy for his bladder. I am happy to say he is cancer free, MD Anderson said to us, whatever you are doing beside the chemo, stay the course & and we did and continue to do so now. I believe we must stay one step ahead of cancer and we will continue to follow Nancy & her guidelines, it has become part of our new lifestyle! ”
“Nancy was the answer to my prayers in seeking a way to get healthy and stay healthy. In the first week of implementing her suggestions, I lost 3 pounds and I felt so much better. I highly recommend her services. Nancy’s counseling was exceptional! Nancy is passionate about what she presents. I like the fact that she carefully explains all of the facts behind the diet information. It was fabulous information. It was enjoyable and Nancy talked slowly and answered questions thoroughly. I would like Nancy to give a presentation at the Hospital where I work as a research librarian. I like the fact that Nancy is real and not judgmental, self righteous or zealous like so many other people who speak on health. I found the cleanse information really eye opening. I learned so much helpful information and felt better within 1 week after years of feeling ill. I am grateful and thankful and feel very blessed to have learned of Nancy. Since then, I have had her counsel my parents. I highly recommend her private counseling and seminars. Her books are packed with wonderful information. It is a great resource for anyone wanting to heal their body or get healthier. ”
– Mary Anne Fernandez – Medical Librarian – Scottish Rite Pediatric Hospital